It’s been almost a year since I did my Age of the Bloggernacle post. I thought it would be an appropriate time to express appreciation for the First Five. That is, the first five LDS bloggers.
- Tachyon City, September 2002
- A Soft Answer, October 2002
- Mo’ Boy Blog, October 2002
- Metaphysical Elders, November 2002
- A Good Oman, November 2002
They started it all. The Bloggernacle is indebted to them for the pioneering efforts they put forth. Because of them, I, for one, was introduced to what was then a looser version of today’s Bloggernacle.