What happens when atheists knock on Mormons’ doors

1 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- Filament.io 1 Flares ×

What happens when atheists knock on Mormons’ doors

104 thoughts on “What happens when atheists knock on Mormons’ doors

  1. That’s fair, but I think there’s a point at which it has to be a factor. The 10% membership you have in Lethbridge still leaves a 90% pool of people from which to find investigators. But what about a Mormon town in Utah or Idaho with a 95% membership? There just aren’t very many nonmembers per stake.

  2. True, but in my mission, towns with 90% Mormons weren’t the only segment of the stake. In fact, membership in the entire mission was more like 50%. My second area wasn’t even founded by Mormons; it was founded by coal miners.

  3. So the tipping point probably lies somewhere between 10% and 90%, but I don’t know where. My point is, I think there is a tipping point.

Leave a Reply