Melissa over at Melissa’s Place has tagged me to write a post on ?¢‚Ç¨?ì8 things about me?¢‚Ç¨¬ù.
?¢‚Ç¨?ìEach person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples?¢‚Ç¨‚Ñ¢ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.?¢‚Ç¨¬ù
8 Things About Me
- I am a singer. A trained one as well. However, the most singing I do lately is in church and to my children. When I feel like really letting out I sing to Loreena McKennitt, Sin?É¬©ad O’Connor and U2. Sometimes my own music as well, written long ago.
- I was married to the greatest man in the world 12 years ago (plus some, since it’s July).
- I have a deep, strong, abiding testimony of Jesus Christ and His Gospel. I don’t share it often enough, but it is there.
- I am a Nutritional Consultant, trained and certified and registered
- I have PCOS
- I want many children. No number really. But I am not holding my breath. I am happy with the ones I have already.
- I lived in Ireland (Dublin to be exact) in 1990.
- I love to run. I hated it as a child, but found a great desire and love for it, as an adult.
I will tag:
- Mum at Charity Never Faileth
- Nikki at Isn’t this kind of personal?
- Jen at My Serendiptious Life
- Jessica at The Gibbon Family
- Carmen at La Dolce Vita
- Rob (my brother) at LibTech Life
Ok yeah I know I am supposed to do two more, but I can’t find the urls and I have to get off this computer before it fries. The fan is out and we are awaiting a new arrival hopefully tomorrow.