The first calling I ever had in which I felt I had anything to do was teaching the CTR B (now CTR 8) class right before my mission. Here are the things I liked about it.
1. Playing tag in the classroom when the class was done early.
2. I got to decide if we had class on the floor.
3. I was the lowest voice during singing time.
4. The children would get excited when I tried to touch the ceiling with my head during “Do As I’m Doing”.
5. I received a tonne of letters on my mission from the Primary children.
6. Most of the female teachers were close to my age. ;)
7. Free food at Inservice.
8. Seeing my class all get baptized before I left.
9. Class members spontaneously sitting on my lap.
10. Reviewing gospel basics before my mission.