Made with Flare More Info'>
Geoff Johnston, from New Cool Thang, recently suggested in a Nine Moons guest post the following five doctrinal ideas that should be dropped from LDS beliefs.
- God exhaustively knows the future.
- Our spirits gestated in the womb of a resurrected celestial woman.
- This life is our only chance to become at one with God and there is no progression between kingdoms.
- The world is coming to an end any day now.
- We really understand the atonement.
Do you agree?
For what it‘s worth, we‘ve talked about the first idea several times at Our Thoughts (see here, here, here, and here).